G8 Education Limited is the largest ASX listed (ASX: GEM) child care centre operator in Australia. Our mission is simple. We aim to be Australia’s leading provider of high quality, developmental and educational child care services. We seek to achieve this through our four pillars for growth and sustainability.
- 20/02/2017 G8 Corporate Governance Statement
- 20/02/2017 Appendix 4G
- 20/02/2017 G8 Institutional Investor Presentation 2016
- 20/02/2017 G8 Record Full Year Audited Result 2016
- 20/02/2017 Preliminary Final Report and Annual Report 2016
- 20/02/2017 G8 places shares at premium to raise $212.8m
G8 Education was founded in 2006 and brought together a team of dedicated professionals driven to deliver high quality developmental and educational child care services throughout Australia.
This was in response to increasing government regulations making it harder for single-centre operators to survive.