G8 Education Limited is the largest ASX listed (ASX: GEM) child care centre operator in Australia. Our mission is simple. We aim to be Australia’s leading provider of high quality, developmental and educational child care services. We seek to achieve this through our four pillars for growth and sustainability.
- 03/08/2015 On-market Takeover Bid $0.80 per Share Affinity Education
- 03/08/2015 Unconditional on-market TO for AFJ at $0.80 cash p/share
- 03/08/2015 Lodgement of Replacement Bidders Statement Scrip Offer – AFJ
- 03/08/2015 Lodgement of replacement bidders statement (mark up) for AFJ
- 03/08/2015 Lodgement of Supplementary Statement Scrip Offer for AFJ
- 03/08/2015 Debt Issuance
- 03/08/2015 Bank Facility – $50 million
- 03/08/2015 Notice of change of interests of substantial holder for AFJ
G8 Education was founded in 2006 and brought together a team of dedicated professionals driven to deliver high quality developmental and educational child care services throughout Australia.
This was in response to increasing government regulations making it harder for single-Centre operators to survive.