From its humble beginnings as a family owned and operated company with 30 early learning centres in 2007, G8 Education has grown to become Australia’s largest publicly listed provider of early childhood education and care with 470+ centres across Australia. Following a period of exponential growth and demand, G8 Education developed a clearly defined vision to support families with quality early childhood education and care options under its umbrella of 21 brands. Together we are one team of 9,500 dedicated, passionate and supportive team members. Regardless of the brand, each child we care for in our centres is a special individual, nurtured and inspired to be the very best they can be.
With a clear purpose of shaping generations now and next, we are committed to becoming the leading provider of quality early childhood education and care. To achieve this, we live and breathe our values every day…
G8 Education Core Values
- PASSION – We have an infectious positive attitude and are excited every day to be part of our unique calling.
- INNOVATION – Children see the world in a simpler way than adults and sometimes it’s the simple path that leads to the greatest innovation.
- DEDICATION – We go home tired but satisfied every day knowing that we put our hearts and souls into making our families and children proud to be our partners.
- COMPASSION – Our smallest acts of kindness often put the largest smile on a face.
- INTEGRITY – Our moral compass points true north and is a beacon for the little eyes that watch and interpret our actions